Two of our favorite Jennifers sported two of our favorite hairdos at the Golden Globes this Sunday. Whichever Jennifer’s ‘do you fancied (we loved them both), Pureology PureArtist, Sandra Joseph, gave us some tips and tricks for re-creating Jennifer Lopez’s bombshell waves and Jennifer Lawerence’s braided updo with the Pureology Colour Stylist line.
- Apply a dime-size dab of Control Twist High Hold Liquid Wax (SRP $24) and a quarter size dab of Lustrous Volumizer Bodifying Glaze (SRP $24) to damp hair.
- Blow dry from roots to mid-strand with a hairbrush, and from mid-strand to ends with a round brush.
- Part your hair on the left, and apply Control Twist High Hold Liquid Wax from crown to nape on left side, then secure with pins.
- Apply Control Twist High Hold Liquid Wax to rest of your locks and wrap them towards your face around 1” curling iron, then pin curls and allow them to cool.
- Brush out curls, and finish with Supreme Control Maximum Hold Zero Dulling Hairspray (SRP $26).
- Apply a quarter size dab of Illuminating Curl 24 Hour Shaping Lotion (SRP $24) to locks before drying with a diffuser.
- To accent color and define waves, apply Antibreakage Twist Shine Texturizer (SRP $24) while drying.
- Loosely braid sections along hairline and twist hair loosely into a low bun, then secure with bobby pins.
- Finish with Supreme Control Maximum Hold Zero Dulling Hairspray for long lasting hold.
Pureology Colour Stylist Products sold in fine salons; visit pureology.com for salon locator.
Jennifer Lopez: Sara De Boer/startraksphoto.
Jennifer Lawrence: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.