According to celebrity hairstylist David Babii, the Golden Globes set the stage for what will be known as “The Kate Hudson Look.” Babii, who created these supple waves, said “soft, voluptuous hair that is touchable [and] glamourous [is] now Kate’s very own signature look.” However, Hudson will have to share her new look with all of us, because Babii let us in on his style secrets. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Apply Pure Water Drops Serum and Pure Style Mousse Strong from IT&LY HAIRFASHION’s Purity Design line to damp hair.
2. Blow dry with medium round brush at root for volume and a large round brush at ends for soft, rounded edges.
3. Part hair to side and spritz Pure Volumizing Eco from IT&LY HAIRFASHION’s Purity Design line at base for lift and on strands for “piecey” definition.
4. Spritz some more Pure Volumizing Eco on fringe and blow dry with medium round brush. Follow the high heat with quick blast of cool air.
5. For a natural and long lasting finish, brush through tresses with fingers mist with IT&LY HAIRFASHION’s Pure Definition Hair Spray.
Visit itlyhairfashion.com for more info on IT&LY HAIRFASHION products.
Sara De Boer/ startraksphoto.