Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2013 is unlike other Fashion Weeks…cop the looks as they hit the catwalks & wear ‘em right now! We spotted this flirty look at the Agua Bendita Show in Miami & got the style scoop from its creators, TRESemmé Stylists Elsa Canedo & Marco Pena.
Inspiration: Agua Bendita’s Swim 2013 collection was inspired by “Lovely Heroes” and included a mix of a military, cowboy and marine influence with beads, appliqués, sequins and bold colors. The playful & glam designs infuse green tones reminiscent of the rainforest and jungle.
The Look: Tropical-inspired, wet-looking loose waves with fluidity and hold brought their vision to life.
Get the Look:
1. On slightly damp hair, part the hair from ear to ear and apply TRESemmé Ultra Firm Control Gel from the part to the crown. Comb through with fingers.
2. Blow dry sides and front of hair straight back for a sleek wet look.
3. Apply TRESemmé Split Remedy Sealing Serum to the ends working through the lengths of hair, but avoiding the roots.
4. Spray the gelled section at the top and sides of hair with TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hairspray, then set the style with a hit of hot air from the blow dryer.
Use: • TRESemmé Split Remedy Sealing Serum • TRESemmé Ultra Firm Control Gel
• TRESemmé Thermal Creations Curl Activator Spray • TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hairspray • TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray