Breaking Dawn beauty Ashley Greene flashed her fabulous features at the Carbon Audio’s Zooka Launch Party on Friday & we’ve got the scoop on how you can score a similar look…with products for under $15.00!!!!
Celebrity Eyebrow Specialist and Makeup Artist Julie Tussey for Angelo David Salon (www.angelodavid.com) shares these DIY deets:
1) To execute this very clean look, start with Revlon Colorstay makeup with SoftFlex ($8.99) in ivory all over the face for a flawless appearance. This product is very light and will last all day.
2) For the eye area, use Maybelline Eye Studio Tattoo ($5.00) in ‘bad to bronze’ color at the brow bone , inner lids and inner corner of the eye.
3) Line the top lash line with L’Oreal HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner Pencil ($8.99) to make your eyes pop.
4) Next, apply a few coats of Maybelline Illegal Lengths Fiber Extensions Washable Mascara ($8.95) to your top and bottom lashes to give that extra lash volume.
5) Finish the look with a top tomato red lipstick, by Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick ($10.99).
Photo by Jesse Grant/WireImage.