Styled by Campbell McAuley for Wella Professionals, Shailene’s look was naturally enchanting. Recreate her style at home using these pro tips:
- First, prep wet hair using Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier and then let dry naturally with a diffuser. Campbell says, I love this product because it makes the hair look healthy and shiny and gives great volume.
- Once nearly dry, lightly mist hair with Wella Professionals Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray before using a 1 ¾ curling iron to enhance natural waves.
- Once hair is prepped, then take a section from crown to ears to divide hair into a front and back split section.
- At the back section, pull hair back into a ponytail, not pulling it too tight so that there is still a natural hair movement.
- Spray Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight Shine Spray in the front section to give the best glossy finish for the red carpet.
- Then, sculpt hair into a side parted wavy style with hands moving into a beautiful twisted bun.
- Finish off with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Hairspray.
Credit: Jeff Vespa/Wireimage.