If you waited until last minute to finish up your holiday shopping (we’ve all done it), then right about now, you are probably reaching for the eggnog at even the thought of having to brave the busy departments at Bloomingdale’s.
Don’t fret, because we’ve got you covered with these 7 great last-minute gift ideas—each one is editor-approved and will surely bring joy to all the beauty junkies in your life.
1. Angelo David VOL Shampoo & Conditioner. The gift of beautiful, voluminous hair is a gift that keeps on giving! Formulated with Evening Primrose and Silk Amina Acids, they work to maximize hair’s fullness, bounce and softness without weighing it down. Plus, they’re sulfate-free and work great on extensions; $24 and $26, angelodavid.com.
2. yes to Grapefruit CC Cream. This light-weight CC cream is bursting with vitamin C and lycopene (thanks, grapefruit) to help boost radiance and sooth your skin, all while evening out color and texture for a flawless complexion; $15.99, Target, Walgreens, Ulta.
3. Dry Divas Shower Cap. It’s not easy to look cute in a shower cap, but with so many bright colors, playful patterns and glitzy accents to choose from, you can now save your blow out and keep your hair dry in style. Choose from 3 different sizes, depending on your hair’s length and thickness; $24-$30, drydivas.com.
4. Crabtree & Evelyn Large Fragrance Candle in Noel. This decadently-scented candle features a blend of fresh balsams, persimmon and citrus with a hint of spicy star anise, clove and nutmeg. It will light up a room and warmly welcome guests inside for the holidays; $35, crabtree-evelyn.com.
5. Ecotools ecopouf Delicate Sponge. This is the softest, gentlest loofa out there. Seriously. Created with 100% recyclable netting, this delicate sponge is perfect for sensitive skin and when used with your fave body wash, it cleanses and improves the look and feel of skin. It’s the perfect stocking stuffer and comes in 3 colors: cream, yellow and green; $2.49, ecotools.com and mass market retailers.
6. OPI Mariah Carey…The Look Gift Set. You probably already have ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ on repeat, so why not spread even more holiday cheer with one of Mariah’s awesome nail polish gift sets? This trio comes with 3 full-sized lacquers: ‘My Favorite Ornament’ (champagne glitter), ‘Visions of Love’ (rich burgundy) and ‘I Snow you Love Me’ (holographic confetti) so you can rock a festive manicure on Christmas Day; $19.95, fine salons and mass market retailers.
7. Erin Condren Designer Tray. Got someone on your list who loves organizing (or really needs to learn how to?) Help a sister out with this chic, customizable clear acrylic tray—choose a photo or pattern to feature to make the gift truly unique and special. They’re waterproof, so they’re perfect for stashing and organizing makeup, jewelry, toiletries, hair pins and more; $119, erincondren.com.