This is what I ask myself every time I see a picture of the People Like Us star, and when I viewed this snap-shot of her from the David Letterman Show this week, my thoughts were no different. Of course, I never thought there would be an answer to this question. But as it turns out, her hairstylist, David Babii, gave us one anyway. (Well, he revealed some styling tips for re-creating her beachy-waves!)
First, he suggests some general hair-care tips to keep your hair buff and healthy in the summer sun. “All great hairstyles begin from within, so I am a huge advocate for both men and women taking high quality vitamins and/or supplements like Viviscal to give your hair the necessary strength and nutrition it needs to look amazing,” says Babii. He also suggests using IT&LY HAIRFASHION’s Advanced Color Protection System to maintain color.
To re-create Olivia’s waves, Babii suggests repeating the following easy steps:
- For shine, use a dab of David Babii Miracle Oil.
- To create volume and natural life, rough dry, side-part, and then curl with a large barrel curling iron.
- Don’t forget to use IT&LY Pure Texture Spray on each section before curling.
- Also to enhance the natural look, alternate the direction of the curls.
- Twist, lift, and pin back fringe to finish.
- Use IT&LY Pure Definition Hairspray for extra hold.